Tuesday 3 December 2013

Some "nouveautés"

Saturday I was at KDF Xmas Festival. So many things to see and ...to buy!
Mostly, I came back with wood, fabrics, ribbons, glasses all the stuff to spend the winter in my miniature world.
I couldn't resist when I saw the shoes made by Patrizia Santi and the vanity case by Dominique Roche from Domino Miniatures. They have nothing to do with my Art Nouveau bedroom, but I don't care... it's so "chic" !


 
 
There is a new artefact in my Curiosity Room, a nice crocodile for the Egyptian display. This tiny bronze piece is by Simon Walker.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dominique! I love the little extras that you picked up from the fair! Each piece is delightful and adds that extra special polish to the rooms! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say that your room is beautiful is very little... is fantastic! The new miniatures are of big class. Compliments for the choices. Nellina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful purchases, Dominique, enjoy!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new minis.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous additions to a gorgeous room, love the furniture!

    ReplyDelete